Saturday, August 21, 2010

Birth control and no condom use?

used to do this with my exboyfriend for years. Never used condoms but birth control and loved it with no problems. However no i am getting back on birth control after 5 month non use and im on my 6th dose i know its suppsoed to be 7days but i cant wait to use no condom with my boyfriend and were both STd free.The birth control i am taking now is the generic of the one i used to take. Would i be ok if we did not use one if im on the 6th or 7th day








No Moral right/wrong comments..Birth control and no condom use?
I agree that you must wait longer than 7 days to not use a condom. Bear in mind alot of people have become pregnant while on the pill so if you are not willing to follow the instructions it is more likely for you and can i please stress that pulling out before ejaculation does NOT work!! Men leak semen the whole way through intercourse not just when coming!!!Birth control and no condom use?
To be safe, you should wait until you finish an ENTIRE pack. Until you do, you are supposed to use a condom. In fact, the directions reccomend that its not fully effective until after 3 full months of use. So one week (if you are on the 6th pill) is DEFINATELY not enough.





I have been on birth control since 6th grade, and am now going on my 8th year of usage. I have used patches and pills of varying strength and used about 5 or 6 different brands of pills. I ALWAYS read the rules, and even though I am on birth control, I have always used condoms. That may change one day once I become fully exclusive for a long time with one guy, but until then, condoms are a must.





You need to use a condom until you finish a whole pack. Simple as that. You are not safe from pregnancy until you do.
I would recommend waiting the extra day. I understand that using a condom isn't the same, I empathize with you TRUST me. But if you are really trying to prevent pregnancy it's best to wait the full 7 days just to be sure.





If you just CAN'T wait, use the pull out method. It's not perfect but it's better than no other protection.
just let him pull out and spray it all over your face and breast that's what I usually do and look at me still no whining crying babies today~
Be on top gravity will protect you!

No comments:

Post a Comment