Friday, August 6, 2010

I have a 60 inch sony xbr, I don't if my little one messed with the control, but I have sound but no picture.

I get a picture only when I use the double picture option where you can watch two channels at once....HELP!!!!!I have a 60 inch sony xbr, I don't if my little one messed with the control, but I have sound but no picture.
If you only get one picture in the double picture option, thus one is still blank, then try menu, picture setting, and see if the dark color setting is at darkest. If that doesn't work, you can always reset the TV to factory setting through the menu options. Check your manual for more accurate details, or if you do not have the manual look up the maunal online at sony, but get your model number first.I have a 60 inch sony xbr, I don't if my little one messed with the control, but I have sound but no picture.
If i were u i would check the manual..if u have children they probably messed around with a remote or somthing..try enableing the picture by the remote....

No comments:

Post a Comment