Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How old should you be when you have sex, or use birth control. I'm still a virgin and guys say its no big deal

I don't think that there is a certain age that is right. I think that you should only have sex if you are totally ready to have a child. If either your body or mind is not ready to have a baby don't have sex. My neice has three children that were all given to her while on three different forms of birth control. Accidents happen and no birth control is 100% effective. Guys say it's no big deal because that is what they want and they want it any way they can get it. I had one guy lie to me and tell me that the first time there is no way that you can get pregnant. Thank God I didn't listen to him.How old should you be when you have sex, or use birth control. I'm still a virgin and guys say its no big deal
Beauty is rare.How many virgins do you know who are old enough to be having sex?The act of sex itself holds little value to your viginity.Loosing virinity only happens once.I know people say you should be married and they are right.Ask some older people how they felt at the time and if they still beleave that there first is there true love.Are they still together?How old should you be when you have sex, or use birth control. I'm still a virgin and guys say its no big deal
there's no age at which u should start having sex u shouldnt listen to what guys say , when your ready , you'll know
When you feel ready for it...NO matter what guys tell you. Make sure you are doing it only for your on satisfaction. You will remember your first time all your life, and if you want to make it a nice memory you will know when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment