Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best Birth control, Least hormones. No pill, or patch.?

I no longer want kids but am not ready to have surgery. Looking for BC. Not a daily pill taker. Got mooody on Depo shots. IUDS? Side effects? hormones? etc.Best Birth control, Least hormones. No pill, or patch.?
Aspirin is one of the best there is. You take one tablet and hold it firmly between your knees.Best Birth control, Least hormones. No pill, or patch.?
The copper IUD has NO hormones. I'm 22 with no kids and have had it for over a year. I love this BC. I too was moody on the pill and didn't dare try the shot because of the possibility of weight gain. Some of the side effects are: longer, crampier periods and spotting (first few months). There is a risk of expulsion (falling out) but if you've had kids you're at a lower risk. There's also the Mirena IUD which has progesterine (a hormone). I suggest talking with your doctor.


Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment