Friday, August 6, 2010

Birth control or no?

I had baby 3 months ago.... Suprisingly. I am married and we both are going to be working full time.. I was faced with the decision of which birth control to be on.... I chose the nuva ring because i had been on it about a year before my pregnancy came about. Well I started using it and i had the worst cramps all the time and was on my period 3 times in the 4 weeks it was in. I now have the shot (not taken it to the doctor yet) but Im not sure if i should be on birth control. before my pregnancy my body was all messed up from being on it for 4 years i think. I actually had an appt w my ob planned because i was still sooooo irregular i didnt think i would ever get pregnant! I want to have another baby in about 3 years anyway.. what would you do if you were me? i was thinking no birth control just be careful?? (IE%26gt; have him pull out... sorry tmi) I just dont want to start the birth control then have a hard time getting pregnant when i want to.Birth control or no?
I have heard that cramps after giving birth can be worse, mine are but it's marginal. I wouldn't take the depo again in less it worked really well with your body but I understand how that would interfere with your TTC. You could try the copper IUD it has no hormones in it or the Mirena which does have hormones in it. I'm going to be getting the copper soon. The success rate on the pullout method is only 85% and that's with perfect use, I wouldn't depend on it if I were you. If you do depend on that method you will probably be pregnant again way sooner than you wanted to be. Have you tried progesterone only pills? They can work really well. I hope you have good luck no matter what you use.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment