Friday, August 6, 2010

Someone at my house deleted the sound control, and now i cant hear no music or nothing.?

when i click volume control this pops up '; there are no active mixer devices available';





so how can i get to hear my music again? help please thanksSomeone at my house deleted the sound control, and now i cant hear no music or nothing.?
it sais that because your sound card is not installed. all you need is to reinstall it. before that go to control panel -%26gt; remove programs and if you find sound card in the list uninstall it.Someone at my house deleted the sound control, and now i cant hear no music or nothing.?
For me to answer this question i need to know what kind of computer are you using like dell or Toshiba or others no mac please and tell me which operating system like xp or sp2

No comments:

Post a Comment