Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm 6 weeks pregnant, I have no appetite and the vomiting is out of control. Someone help.

Eat only dry foods...such as bread and crackers...not butter or anything on it though. Sip on water or ginger ale (leave it on the counter to make it flat and have no fizz left first). You can also eat a popsicle as they soothe your thoat from vomiting and are filled with electrolytes to give you energy. Eat only small amounts and drink by sips in small amount.





Hope you feel better soon and CONGRATS on the baby! :)I'm 6 weeks pregnant, I have no appetite and the vomiting is out of control. Someone help.
i am 27 weeks pregnant and the exact same thing happened to me..i was throwing up but couldnt eat a lot..i went to the dr and he said to stay hydrated and to at least try to snack on little things such as fruits or veggies..and it worked..needless to say i can definitely eat anything now! haha its ok..dont worry!I'm 6 weeks pregnant, I have no appetite and the vomiting is out of control. Someone help.
i would call your doctor there is something they can give you to help with that.





both of my pregnancy i was sick for the first 6 months. its normal
this is very common my mother said she felt like that with me and my twin sister so i think you need to see the doctor and try drinking water all the time
Ask your Dr. for Regalen and Zofran. They really help with my vomiting issues.
Ah unfortunately, thats normal. But you really need to make sure you eat for your babies sake. There is something called ';pregnancy pops'; that are suppose to ease the vomiting. They sell them at the maternity stores in the malls, and online, best of luck!
You really need to speak with your doctor as soon as you can. Make sure you at least try to keep yourself hydrated if possible.



Keep sipping water, And make a doctors appointment as soon as possible.
with my first pregnancy i lived on mashed potato and gravy until i was about 4/5 months. it's the only thing i could keep down.











Make sure you drink plenty and eat what you fancy, maybe book in to see your doctor they can help.
I felt the same, I am now 21 weeks, and feel fantastic, so hang in there. I found that it was worse when i was hungry, make sure you eat regularly, eating a snack before bedtime will make you not so hungry in the mornings. To be honest, there is no cure, it's something you have to put up with.





I sometimes had days where i vomited everything i tried to eat, this obviously worried me that my unborn baby would not the the nutrition it needed, but it will be fine as long as you keep hydrated and keep tring to eat.





If you are reaaly concerned you should talk to your midwife or GP.





P.s Ginger is supposed to help, but i never tried it myself.
Poor you! It really hard, but take it easy on yourself. Probably a good idea to talk to your doctor about the sickness, because you should be eating something. Eat anything you fancy. If everything makes you sick except porridge, or digestive bisvuits, eat those! Some kind of multi-vitamin pills would be important apart from anything else.


As for the sickness - Ginger always worked for me. You can make tea with fresh ginger and boiling water, get ginger tea bags, ginger biscuits, whetever works best for you. Don't worry, it doesn't last forever and you will feel better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment