Saturday, August 21, 2010

Took week of placebo birth control pills, no period yet. should i take the next week of ';active'; pills now?

always take my birth control pills- on time %26amp; always use a condom. on 2/18 i began my week of placebo pills. i have not gotten my period yet (had protected sex on 2/14). i usually get my period 4 days after i begin the placebo pills, it's been 6 days %26amp; no period. tomorrow i am scheduled to start my new week of ';active'; pills.





should i start my ';active'; pills although i have not gotten a period yet? if i do, will this cause me to skip my period all together, if i was gonna get it?Took week of placebo birth control pills, no period yet. should i take the next week of ';active'; pills now?
You should be fine--sometimes BC causes irregular periods. Keep on going with your active pills, and if you don't get your period next month, check with your doctor and have a pregnancy test, just in case.Took week of placebo birth control pills, no period yet. should i take the next week of ';active'; pills now?
I would recommend waiting on taking the active pills and checking with the doctor in the morning to see what they say.
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment