Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First month of birth control and almost 3rd day of placebo pills no period, help?

so it is my first month of birth control, i get my period typically on the 25th of every month. after my period and before i started birth control i took the morning after pill which gave me another period, that ended on around the 11th, then after that i started birth control... i have taken my whole pack of birth control now and it is the 7th and tomorrow is my 3rd day of placebo pills, NO PERIOD! im worried i may be pregnant... my boyfriend and i didnt have sex since the morning after pill but we did other things that may get me pregnant... any advice?First month of birth control and almost 3rd day of placebo pills no period, help?
don't worry..it's pretty normal for some people not to get there period at all while taking birth controls..just continue to take your birth control normally and everything should be ok..if your really worried..from now on use a back up method such as condoms while enjoying sex with your partner.. also you should take an over the counter pregnancy test to calm some of your worries..hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment