Friday, August 6, 2010

I went off birth control 2 months ago, and two weeks ago I was ovulating but no period yet? could I be preg!?

It depends on your cycle and what you mean by two weeks. If by two weeks you mean 10 days, it is probably still too early to tell. If by two weeks you mean 14 days than most home pregnancy tests will be able to give you either a positive or negative result by now. Keep in mind that being on the pill throws your hormones off quite a bit so your body could easily still be adjusting to the change. Go to the dollar store and get yourself a test, they are just as reliable as the expensive ones and if you get a positive, then invest in an expensive one to double check. I hope you get the result your looking for!





Wait another four days and take another test. If it is still negative there could be a problem and you should consult your doctor.I went off birth control 2 months ago, and two weeks ago I was ovulating but no period yet? could I be preg!?
Sure,

No comments:

Post a Comment