Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help me. I just started birth control and now on sugar pills? no period yet?

I just started birth control a month ago and I took my second sugar pill last night and I haven't started my period? I'm kind of scared. When is going to start? I'm young so being pregant would suck ***.


haha.


Please give me advice:(.


I'm scared.Help me. I just started birth control and now on sugar pills? no period yet?
It will take a few days before you start bleeding on the non-active pills. Also, since this is your first month on the pills, your cycle may be messed up for a bit.Help me. I just started birth control and now on sugar pills? no period yet?
It takes your body time to adjust to the pill. And how women react to the pill differs. Some people get their period two days into sugar pills, for some it takes longer. The fist few months of being on the pill it isn't always a consistent time. As you continue taking the pills you should become more regular.


If you do not get it by the time you are done with the sugar pills you should take a pregnancy test. It doesn't mean you are pregnant just because you missed a period but you just need to know to truth.
Periods are known to be later or earlier than your most hated relative.





Sometimes they can be more than a week late-just wait it out.
Calm down, nothing is wrong. Usually it takes till about the 4th or 5th pill for your period to start and if you just started the pill you might miss a month altogether. The hormones will affect you and they might make you miss a month or two or even just spot for a day this month.





If you just went on the pill I hope you were told that you needed to use some other kind of protection like condoms for a couple of weeks because it takes that long for them to become active in your body.





Also remember the pill does not protect against disease so you should still be using condoms with your partner no matter how well you know him.
hi! you just started taking birth control and yes it will take awhile for your period to come bc your body is not used to that kind of medication. so don't be scared it's normal

No comments:

Post a Comment