Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best birth control pills? with no side effects.?

All forms of birth control have possible side effects.What is the best birth control pills? with no side effects.?
i have trid the pills and they made me sick. I also tried the sots and they scared me because you dont have a period when youre on them. Now Im on the vaginal ring, and i LOVE it... because you dont have to rememeber to tae something daily and you still have your regular period*What is the best birth control pills? with no side effects.?
all forms of birth control (other than abstinence) have side effects. it's just a matter of finding which one works well with your body. go to your gyno and talk it over and she/he should be able to help you find one that works.
the best birth control I found was not a pill it was a scapel applied to my husband's testicles. Hooray for the vasectomy!!!





* I am still on Ortho Evra patch to control ovarian cysts - only side effect I have encountered was bigger boobs
i have been on tri-cyclen 28 for the past 3 years and i love it...no weight gain, no pregnancies..just be sure to take the pill everyday at the same time...
Meth- It will turn you ugly and nobody will have the urge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment