Saturday, August 21, 2010

What should I do when my boyfriend is trying to control me and there is no way out?

There is a way out. Leave him. Control can be dangerous.What should I do when my boyfriend is trying to control me and there is no way out?
There is always a way out, get out now it will only get worse trust me.What should I do when my boyfriend is trying to control me and there is no way out?
just leave him. knock himout while he's asleep. then go
Do you have any friends/family you can stay with? If not, find out which shelters/refuges for women there are in your area. If you have friends/family you can stay with, start moving things a little at a time, clothes, small items that he won't notice. Make sure you have a small bag of clothes packed and ready to just grab. If he looks like he's going to get violent, stay away from kitchens, bathrooms, any room where there isn't an escape door, and any place where there may be something that can be used as a weapon (by him). Have a contingency plan in place, just in case.


Control is a form of domestic violence. Trust me honey, get out while you can, it goes from control to bruises before you know it.
Tell someone and get help if you are afraid he might become violent. He has no right to control you in any way and it will only get worse. Get a restraining order if you have to but you need to get away from this situation its dangerous. If you live with him go to a woman's shelter.
you need to figure out why he is like that think about his parents was one of them absent while he was growing up....if his dad wasn't around he might just be used to protecting the women in his family and he cares about you don't get me wrong you should not stay with someone ike this regardless because it will only get worse but maybe you will have a better understanding of where he is coming from
honey there is always a way out you walk away now before it is to late and he kills you worse case beats the crap out of you it will not get better leave now honey if you cant call cops
Stop it now !I let it happen and I am so miserable, he thinks he';s running me and our life ,put an end to it now for GODS SAKE!!!!!
leave him when hes not at home dont leave a note and be sure to pack a bag..then go to a family members house for refuge if not available try to find the nearest womens shelter.contact a helpline just do something and get away from this guy as fast as you can!
There is always a way out. You need to take the step to walk out. Ask yourself if you can live with that man for the rest of your life...if you can't, then you MUST pack your things and leave. I hope you do not have any children with him...
there is always a way out, you shouldnt let him control you the only person you need controling you is you

No comments:

Post a Comment