Saturday, August 21, 2010

Birth control or No BC?

Ok so i am due in july 09 and my husband is deploying in October 09. We dont really want to get pregnant again before he goes and we are actually wanting to try to go again after he comes back. WE want to try and put a little space between our first 2 children if we can. The thing is my husband doesnt really like BC and if I get on it i would only really need it for 3 months cause i dont need to be on it while he is gone. I do plan to breast feed so if we just used condoms after the 6 week wait time do think we would be alreght? I wouldnt mind being pregnant again I just dont really want to do it while he is overseas. Any advice?Birth control or No BC?
Since it can be tough for your body to adjust to the hormones of BC pills, I wouldn't recommend getting on it for so short a time.





I would use other forms like get a diaphragm and use condoms or spermicide along with it. Definatley use two forms whatever you choose, to be extra safe.





I'm sure your a smart enough girl to know that withdrawl doesn't work!!Birth control or No BC?
I would say no to BC. This may not be the best advise but, the pull out method may be the most comfortable meth for you both (who wants to use condoms, thats one of the purks of being married!). If you are going to breastfeed during that time is best not to start BC, you want your milk free of chemicals. Breastfeeding CAN also work as BC (I belive it did for me and my husband). Do what feel and works best for you two!
Birth control pills are not meant to be started then stopped.





Use condoms. Pulling out alone does not work.
My brother and I are 10 months apart, so that means my mom was pregnant with my brother a month after she had me.
fertility awareness. http://www.fwhc.org/birth-control/fam.ht鈥?/a>
no birth control, let him pull out
no bc
If you are breastfeeding, you are likely going to be fine, but it's not unheard of, I know of two women who got pregnant a month after their first born.





Condoms should be fine. We have been using condoms only for 4 years. I didn't want to mess my body up with hormones while breastfeeding, I wanted things to be as natural as possible.





Why not talk to your husband, and see if you guys just want to keep the pills out of it. You both seem to think having another would be ok if it happened, but that waiting would be ideal. Using only condoms should work well for what you both are saying.





Even right now, my husband does not want anymore kids on purpose, but is not opposed if it happens by accident. We are still only using condoms. He knows I want more kids, and we are waiting for the right time to discuss it. He trusts me completely of course, and knows I would never try anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment