Saturday, August 21, 2010

Came off birth control, still no period...!?!?

ok this is confusing but here it goes... i started taking birth control for the first time ever august 24th. my b/f and i had unprotected sex several times. The birth control made me sooooo sick i had to stop taking it on September 9. i know that coming off bc after like a year or even 6 months can affect your period, but since i only took it for like 2 weeks should i have gotten my period? (im not 3 days late) i took a pregnancy test a week ago which was negative but i still have not gotten my period. what do you think?Came off birth control, still no period...!?!?
You are supposed to use an additional form of birth control for the first cycle of pills(condom or foam) and as you did not, you could have conceived. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.Came off birth control, still no period...!?!?
A lot of time birth control messes up a womans menastural cycle..it did me the same way. I didnt have a period for 3 months after i got off birth controls..so visit your doctor and let them give you more information.
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment