Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should I be more likely to be shot by cops because of the crimes of Blacks I have no control over?

Recently, I read a blog about racial profiling and how it has led to the killing of many innocent Black men. Many commenters responded that ';Blacks need to stop commiting the majority of crimes if they don't want to be targeted';. I would hope most people understand the Blacks are not a unified, simplistic group. They are just millions of individuals. And it seems wrong for me to be targeted by police because of people I have zero influence over. What do you think?Should I be more likely to be shot by cops because of the crimes of Blacks I have no control over?
No. You are more likely to be shot by fellow Black than a cop.Should I be more likely to be shot by cops because of the crimes of Blacks I have no control over?
We all have the power to influence. See some one doing wrong, say something about it. It is your responsibility as a member of the community.
Then sit upright in your car and turn down the boom box and ghetto gansta rap and speak proper english and then if pulled over be polite to the officer and you should have no problem.
Yes it is wrong, but facts are facts and humans are humans.
aahhh another bigot from the republican base





your question is incoherent

No comments:

Post a Comment