Saturday, August 21, 2010

Birth control but no condom. Ejaculated in me. Chances of pregnancy?

I'm in a relationship of over 4 years and we are 19. So I mean, it would not be a horrible thing if I was pregnant. I'd just like to know the chances because he has always pulled out. Thank you. :)Birth control but no condom. Ejaculated in me. Chances of pregnancy?
There is no way to know the chances of pregnancy from that information. It can range from essentially 0% to rather high, depending on where in the ovulation cycle you were.Birth control but no condom. Ejaculated in me. Chances of pregnancy?
If you are particularly sure about your birth control pills and you take them on time then you are safe, but if not on the pill and you are having sex then you can still get pregnant because he will not not be aware when he has a slight leak even when he has pulled out. All it takes is one tiny sperm to do its job!
100%

No comments:

Post a Comment