Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stopped Birth Control but no period yet?

My husband and I are trying for baby #1 so I stopped BC pills on July 7th and I was supposed to get my period July 31st (my normal cycle when on BC pills). I felt like I was going to get my period, but never did. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests (July 28, July 31st, Aug 2nd, and Aug 4th) and all results have been negative. I don't really have any symptoms other than being a little nauseous and tired every once and a while. I know it can take a while for my period to return to normal after stopping BC pills, but is this normal to not have a period for this long? Should I keep testing? Should I go see my Doctor? (I don't want to go to my Doc if it is nothing)Stopped Birth Control but no period yet?
Don't bother going to your doc until October. If your periods haven't returned by then, they will give you Provera to bring on a period. Hopefully you won't have to wait that long. It took me 2 rounds of Provera and 6 months later I finally got my period after coming off birth control. Goodluck!Stopped Birth Control but no period yet?
its probably nothing. if you havent taken any more pills your body might just be getting used to it. if you've had four negs, you r probably not and if u think you are, wait till your next cycle supposed to come then test again then

No comments:

Post a Comment