Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Yaz Birth Control, cramps, spotting, no period :x?

This is my first month of taking Yaz birth control and I've been taking it at the same time everyday, haven't missed a day. However, I started having unprotected sex after the 2nd week of taking them, since my doctor said it'd be effective after the 2nd week. I experienced spotting on the first 2 days of the white pill and I just took my 3rd white pill but I still haven't gotten my period. I had cramps today though, but still no period. Should I be worried? :/Yaz Birth Control, cramps, spotting, no period :x?
your gonna have the symptons, but just no periodYaz Birth Control, cramps, spotting, no period :x?
well stop taking yaz it has been linked to serious complications and even death!

No comments:

Post a Comment