Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have no volume, where in Control Panel can I fix this.?

I have icon on bar at bottom on screen and do not have it muted. Why do my games not play music, the settings in Options are correct.I have no volume, where in Control Panel can I fix this.?
Control Panel %26gt; Sound %26amp; Audio devices. But is this really your problem?





Who cares who dares?I have no volume, where in Control Panel can I fix this.?
Go to ';Tools';..';Internet Options';...Click the ';Advanced Tab';...scroll down to multimedia and put a check mark in play sounds on websites.





Then go to ';Tools';...';Manage Add ons';...and make sure everything is enabled.





Then close Internet Explorer and reopen





Cheers
double-click the little icon, and turn all the volume switches all the way up, and take them off mute if it's on.
Really, i suppose u shud have clarified ur question a bit better





Go to Control Panel%26gt;Sounds and audio devices





Find Advanced tab...





Hey Wait





Can u play normal music





U said u cant play sound in Games





If that's the problem, then check game sound settings





But if it isn't, check u have the correct sound adapter selected





Lot of Techie language that, huh





But serves u right





Next time clarify ur question
are the speakers turned on or pluged in


??? did u just reformat?? if you did try installing drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment