Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im havin a brown discharge,light cramps.I have NOT been on birth control for 6 months. No condoms. Help!?

Im 19! Im having a brown discharge with light cramps. I havent been on birth control for 6 months. No condoms either. Just pull out. (not that i think it works) I have HPV. (not sure if that has anything to do with it.) Someone please help! Im scared something is wrong with me!!Im havin a brown discharge,light cramps.I have NOT been on birth control for 6 months. No condoms. Help!?
Go to the store and buy a pregnancy test. You are probably pregnant. The light bleeding is called implantation bleeding, or its left over blood from your last period that your body is cleaning out. You really should take a test, and negative or positive, go to the doctor and get a blood test to be sure! Good luck and hope everything works out!Im havin a brown discharge,light cramps.I have NOT been on birth control for 6 months. No condoms. Help!?
you are probobly pregnant. just go to the store and buy some pregnancy tests! :) it's ok every girl will probobly go through it! :) hope i made you feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment