Saturday, August 21, 2010

Missed Birth Control Pills, no experiencing spotting?

So, two weeks ago (not purposely) I missed two pills in the second week and 1 pill in the third week. I started bleeding a week before my period was due. It's nothing like a real period, just continuous spotting. I thought that this week (the time my period was actually supposed to come) my period would be normal, but its just spotting. I'm going call my Dr., but is this normal. THis spotting is annoying. I have been on the pill for like 8years and I have never done this. Thank you in advance for your advice.Missed Birth Control Pills, no experiencing spotting?
I would recommend taking a pregnancy testMissed Birth Control Pills, no experiencing spotting?
yes when i started taking birth control i missed one but you are spotting because of the hormones the pill are giving to your body you need to get back on schedule and it will go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment