Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bold control.. but no preg result?? -_- i have a few different questions.. plz help?

My boyfriend and I have been trying for a little one for some time now. We possibly could have conceived a week before my period was due.. instead of getting my normal 5 day period.. I got somewhat of a period 6 days before it was due.. along with a moderate flow the first day.. nothing the next day- and just wiping pink-colored blood two days after. And then, it was done. I took a pregnancy test immediately after this happened and got negative results. Although the nurse says I must wait ';TWO WEEKS'; after a MISSED period-- the suspense kills me..





it has now been two weeks since then, and I have yet to have a cycle. I bought two target HPT's yesterday and took them in the morning.. the control line was clear as day, but there was absolutely no faint line or anything in the pregnancy box- not one line, not two lines.. just nothing. And that was with both of the tests. -_- i'm confused, because the two weeks before- the target HPT gave me a negative result.





I've been having a few symptoms- I am frequently using the bathroom at least twice an hour, I have constipation-- I get slightly nauseated and dizzy at times, I have never had an acne problem in my life and now I get two added onto my face a day-- and i am rather moody.





here are my questions?





1.- is it normal to moderately bleed the first day and spot days after without it being dangerous?





2.-what do you think is up with the HPT? I'm confused





3.-is it possible to have a massive acne breakout if preg?





these are my questions? helpBold control.. but no preg result?? -_- i have a few different questions.. plz help?
Definitely sounds like you very well could be pregnant. I went through everything you mentioned when I found out I was pregnant with my son, but it took me YONKS to get a positive pregnancy test. I'm serious!





So, you may be pregnant and just waiting on the hcg to peak! Best of luck to you! xxxBold control.. but no preg result?? -_- i have a few different questions.. plz help?
Make a doctor's appointment and get a blood test. That way you'll end the suspense. If you are pregnant, then you'll know. If not, then you'll be able to find out why you're hormones are acting off.





It is a win-win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment