Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where to buy birth control with no prescription?

I filled my prescription with walmart and was able to fill it and had no problem then my insurance changed their policy and started going through express scripts.. which i have to get a new prescription, send it to them and then call them each month i want it filled 2 weeks before-hand.. its such a pain in the a** and i don't want to do it..... so i'm trying to buy my birth control somewhere (but everywhere requests a prescription)... i'm currently taking Yaz, but i used to use ortho-tricyclen LO so i would be able to switch to that if needed.Where to buy birth control with no prescription?
You can contact you doc to see if they will giv eyou some samples. my docs office always hands them out. I have a pac of YAZ my doc gave me before I got my mirena and it has never been open. If you need it you can have it. you can email me a snwwht82@yahoo.com. Most places are going to want a prescription but express scripts should let you transfer your prescription from walmart to them expecually when you had no say so in the change. I would call and raise hell until someone from the insurance company or express scripts did somthing to help me. tha is a bunch of crapWhere to buy birth control with no prescription?
Without a prescription, you will have to pay the full amount out of pocket since insurance won't cover it. You could try Planned Parenthood or similar clinic, but there may still be a small fee plus the possibility that your options for what type of pill to use may be limited. Your only option for non-prescription birth control is condoms. Otherwise, the pill would be sold as an over-the-counter medication right between the Advil and Nyquil.
thing is even if you could get it with no prescription (which you can't) you'd have to pay out of pocket for it (no rx means no insurance coverage). so, since the insurance is the problem anyway ,why not just get a prescription like you usually do and fill it at the pharmacy with no insurance and pay the cash price.





if that's too expensive there's always planned parenthood.
go to planned parent hood. They can usually give you some there

No comments:

Post a Comment