Saturday, August 21, 2010

Birth Control or No BC?

Ok so i am due in july 09 and my husband is deploying in October 09. We dont really want to get pregnant again before he goes and we are actually wanting to try to go again after he comes back. WE want to try and put a little space between our first 2 children if we can. The thing is my husband doesnt really like BC and if I get on it i would only really need it for 3 months cause i dont need to be on it while he is gone. I do plan to breast feed so if we just used condoms after the 6 week wait time do think we would be alreght? I wouldnt mind being pregnant again I just dont really want to do it while he is overseas. Any advice?Birth Control or No BC?
if i were you i would just make him use condoms,if hes only going to be there for 3 months i mean it takes a month for birth control to get fully in your system,i think that condoms will work just fine,good luckBirth Control or No BC?
people can get pregnant while breastfeeding people can get pregnant right after having their baby less likely but it happens in other words don't wait 6 weeks before you start using condoms because you don't have to have your period to ovulate you have your period after you've already ovulated but besides that a condom is as likely to work as it always would
You could use condoms and they will prevent pregnancy until your ready for more children or you could try the birth control patch it is very easy to use and won't take as long as the pill to flush out of your system or the depo shot which I think you get every 3 months .
I think it's ok to use condoms (if he is ok and willing with that). Just don't get any unprotected sex, even when you are breastfeeding. My 3 friends just had the same 'accidents' of getting pregnant while they're breastfeeding. Just because they believe, when women breastfeeding they won't get pregnant. IT';S NOT 100 % TRUE. Just consult your OB/gyn for the best.
just use condoms u'll be fine as long as ur fully breast feeding it shouldnt be a problem i didnt get pregnant till i cut off the breast milk at like 11 months i got my first period on the 17th of nov and fell i believe on the 1st of nov anyways u'll be fine just use the condoms n u may want to buy lube 2 cause it gets dry n can hurt anyways all the best
I think you should use condoms and you should be fine. Just pay attention to how to use them correctly. For example, put them over a finger to make sure they're right side out; a lot of people make the mistake of putting one on, realizing it is inside-out, and then just reversing it, leaving some sperm on the outside!
Ask your doctor to fit you for a diaphragm after you have the baby. My husband and I used the diaphragm (it interferes less than a condom, you can't even feel it!) and spermicide and it worked great. It only costs like, $20 and a tube of spermicide is about $10.
I don't trust a condom to prevent getting pregnant. I got the mirena iud after my 1st child 2yrs ago and I'm glad I did I don't have to worry about condoms and I feel it's a better way to prevent pregnacy then condoms.
considering bc can kill you I'd say condoms. Also ask your doctor if you can use spermicide. lol it looks like a depository that you put in your vagina 15 minutes prior to sex, most pharmacies sell it.
I would just use condoms
Have your doctor fit you for a diaphragm. It's not a drug it's a barrier method. You insert it before sex into your vagina and it sits on your cervix. You can't feel it, he can't feel it. That and condoms are probably your best bet if you would like to stay away from drugs. Call your doctor or at the next appt as him/her for more information about it. :)


If you really don't want to get pregnant I would use something along with condoms. Woman are extremely fertile the first few months after giving birth. EXTREMELY so I wouldn't risk it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment